Troubleshoot Epson m100 printer not printing
Epson m100 printer is also known as single-function inkjet printer. It delivers excellent print results and you can print your documents in good speed and quality. Though the printer offers you outstanding features, it is sure that you may come across printing errors. Check out the best troubleshooting tips to resolve Epson m100 Printer not printing error.
Check the ink level on the cartridge
You will not get the printouts if the level of ink on your cartridge is low. Try refilling the ink or replace the existing cartridge with a new one.
- Clean the cartridge and the print head. Dust or the smears that accumulate over the surface of the printer can also cause printing errors
- Place the papers into the input tray and check the position and alignment of the papers
- Unable to print the documents due to paper Jam
- Search for jammed papers inside the printer. Stop all your printing tasks and remove the paper that is stuck inside the printer.
- Start the print task again and check if the error still persists
Restart the Printer
Turn off the printer and remove all the cables attached to the printer. Wait for some time, reconnect all the cables back and try again.
Verify the Printer Settings
Check the default settings of the printer and make sure that all settings are accurate. Make sure that your printer is not in offline mode.
Check the Network Connection
- A good speed internet connection is must to print the documents. If you use the wireless connection, ensure you provide the valid network credentials
- If you prefer a wired or USB connection, connect the USB cable properly to the device. Replace the existing cable with a new one and you will not face the network issues often
- Print a test page to check the network connection status
Users who print using Epson Mobile Printing Apps
- Mobile printing apps are available for Epson printer models to print the documents from mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets. Users who come across the printing errors while using these apps can uninstall it and try again.
- Enable the feature on both the device. Always connect the mobile device and the printer to the same network connection.
Update the printer software
Always use the latest software version for your printer. If it is the old version, try updating the software with the latest version.
Identify the cause of the error and execute the troubleshooting tips to get your documents in excellent quality and print speed. If the above troubleshooting tips don’t work, try servicing your printer once. If it is under warranty period, free service will be offered.
Want to know the troubleshooting tips in detail to resolve Epson M100 printer not printing problem? Ring the toll-free number +1-844-631-4357 and speak to our agents right away or visit http://epsonsetup.com/.